Monday, February 18, 2008

MacLovin'

I've been developing and spicing up my "MacLovin Sleeve".




While trying to figure out how to lift the spirits of my little ole' laptop sleeve I decided to go with my branch idea, that came from the general idea and use of Mr. Mac A. Roni himself. With Him I'm hoping and praying that I can branch out of my current situation and "get out there" in the design world {and or craft world} and get some sort of exposure.

So far, so good

And who knows where or what the Lord can do
with me, Mr. Mac and even Etsy.


For now here's my finished product.
My Branch & Buttons MacLovin' sleeve.



And because I love yellow I lined it with this awesomely soft and durable felt like fabric. Mind you, this is only a sleeve not exactly a "case" so it's thick enough to protect from scratching and ruining the face of my laptop, but simply put its like a book cover not really a book bag. In time I will probably explore thicker fabrics and quilted linings to develop actual cases, but for now sleeves are what I'll be making.

Alright, back to the cutting board for sleeve numero dose,
and to the sketch book I go for more spinach love.

Happy Monday everyone.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

maclovin reminds me of mclovin from superbad. anyway, congratulations on opening your shop! everything looks wonderful!!