Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rockstar Ruby!!!

Exciting news!!! It's a little late in making it's way onto my blog but it's super exciting and I wanted to spread it like wildfire!



A good friend of mine and ever so talented fellow crafter, Ruby was just featured on the Free People blog as their first featured Blogger! Ruby is super talented, super beautiful and such an inspiration. Her and her fun loving husband Ben have been so extremely supportive in all my artsy endeavors whether it be my graphic design work, crafting, school and or Etsy. They are both a pleasure to work with and I can't thank them enough for all their love, wisdom and encouragement.

I'm so blessed to see the wonderful things God is doing in their lives and with their family. Check out Ruby's Cakies blog, and shop, and Free People's entry about her.

Congrats Mrs. Ruby!!! And I'm so happy for you and so proud of you! You are so "rated PG" {PG for Praise God} as Ben would put it! Love you Mama Cakies!


*** Enter for a Free Bag Give Away on Ruby's Cakies Blog***

More of Rubyellen: Memory Hunting, and Cakies on Etsy, and the Cakies Blog

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

thanks miss ica... you are too sweet!