Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dinosaur Do

An Etsy friend of mine, Rene from Bliss Jewelry contacted me for two custom orders last week. One basic slouchy hat and one "Dinosaur" inspired children's hat. I've finally came to a solution that works and I hope Rene likes it. So here is a little peak as the Dino-Do I crafted up. Let me know what you think!

Photobucket

I'll be listing "Dinosaur Do" hats in my shop this week so if you're interested in placing an order look out for listing this week or feel free to contact me.

As for Bliss Jewelry if you haven't checked out her shop you definitly should. My best friend gave me Rene's Berry N Branch Necklace for my birthday last year and Rene was a sweety and even posted the link to that entry on her shop. I've been eyeing her beautiful Fannie Necklace since March so I think I'll be making another some time soon.

No comments: