Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crazy Lovely Legs


I love lovely legs, and I love them in crazy colors. I am proud to say that I have finally found the courage to step out of the norm and wear crazy leggings of my own, I don't have any pictures to show for it just yet but I really have. Usually I go for the always safe black or gray legging but lately I've been feeling brave and have worn fishnet leggings and mustard leggings of my own. Now I can't help but want to ware them out some more and even go for other colors.
I've searched high and low for inspiration and ideas for outfits to wear with them with and I've found the most amazing blog: Kieko Lynn her outfits are truly amazing and her store is quite amazing as well. Here are some of my favorite outfits of hers with crazy lovely legs.



Both a mustard must.









CHECK OUT: Kieko Lynn and her store

No comments: