Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rini & Faith on the FRONT PAGE!


OH MY! I can't believe it!!! One of my items from Rini & Faith was featured on the front page of Etsy today. I was totally oblivious to this till late in the afternoon while I was at a friend's engagement party till I check my missed called and got a great message from the Bratchers letting me know that I was on Etsy's front page. It's quite exciting news and such a wonderful and unexpected blessing.


Praise God and to everyone who's been so kind to
leave me sweet comments, congrats' and encouraging words,

THANK YOU!

I really appreciate all the love,
it's what keeps me going.

3 comments:

jOi-C said...

sweet! congratulations...you know your ice cream cone is in the gift guides too...

Rubyellen said...

yay!!! we love you!

krissamartinez said...

ica!!! congrats!!! i'm sooo happy for you!

i want one of those beanies!

wait till i get paid again..and i'll get back to you! :)

and i'm waiting on my cousin for a picture. i'll send it as soon as i can get her to take it. :)